Friday, October 31, 2014

October 2014´s summary

For October 2014´s update and goals check in I´m doing {My month in numbers}. It is a project taking place at Julie Kirk´s blog  where you sum up your month with numbers. Here are some inspirational instructions on how to go about it. This is my 31th consecutive participation.
I´m keeping 269 photos for the month. 248 were taken by my cameras (I used 3 this month) and 21by others. Here are my favourites from each day. Click on the mosaic to see it bigger. Note: the cameras represent the days I didn´t take pics.
mosaico 1410

For daily reminders of the #photoprompts Like my Facebook Page here or Follow me on Twitter here.

“On line” goals:

1000 LikesIn October my Paula – Buenos Aires Facebook page grew by 212 followers. I reached my  1000 followers goal for 2014. Yay! 
My Twitter account for which I didn´t set goals is growing too. 486 persons are following @PBAtweets.
Btw: everyday at 6pm my time I post a #photoprompt for the next day. Takes off the pressure of thinking what to photograph for your 365 projects, gives you a conversation starter and once you start looking for things you actually SEE more.
Plus I wrote 5 blog posts for this blog and I am still working for the International Bloggers Association in my role of  VP of our G+ community which you can join here and posting the discussion topics on Mondays. That is 4 more blog posts.


I am officially a host for three linky parties:
+ 4 #ilovesocialsaturday each Saturday
+ 4 Ultimate Facebook parties each Tuesday
+ 4 G+ parties each Friday

My “hobbies” goals for this year include:

60 layouts (0 so far), 12 fiction books ( 0 in October, 5 total), 6 non fiction ( 0 for October, 3 in total ) and 6 rereadings (1 ! Finally!!!).

My “go out” goals for 2014:

From the 6 new places to eat: this month, that is 3 total, 01 craft fairs in October ( 8 total),0 animé exhibitions ( 4 out of total Yay! ) and  from the 3 new Museums the count was at 2 art exhibits and now 2 revisits and ONE new museum. Whew!
10 26 Museo del Humor
The Humour Museum
A small craft fair at school
A small craft fair at school

Other numbers worth noticing:
1 broken plateOne broken plate
First race
Matias´1st race. That is his sister pointing out at the finishing medal.
5 flavours
5 Flavours. No the photo is not upside down, it was taken from the refrigerator´s door and the bottles were on the shelf.

I do have a ton of plans for November and even more for 2015! To know more about it, suscribe to my newsletter here.
Stay tuned!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails