Saturday, November 15, 2014

Anita Griffa brings colour to the hair accesories for women

AnitaAnita Griffa creates colourful hair accesories for women, adding fun and pizzazz to any outfit.

1)  The day you stepped into your current creative space for the first time, did you already know how you wanted your studio to look like or did the design evolve from the actual space?

My brand Amore Mio was born in 2006 and it was only this year that I have my own creative space, a little workshop of my own. Until now I managed to get the kitchen table as much as I could. My poor family!
This year we remodelled our home and I got a corner full of light and an old family wardrobe that I refurbished and here we are: a long table, the wardrobe, glass jars, some shelves made out of refurbished drawers and my business has got a new home.
hair accesories for women

2) After the work is done, do you clean up after each piece, after each day or whenever you can´t find the table anymore?

It depends on the amount of time I have! Sometimes I tidy it up when I finish a set of hair accesories or another object. SOmetimes I tidy up because I have no more space to work on. I believe your workplace reflects the way you are feeling, not only about work but about life in general. If you are full steam ahead so is your space, and it shows!
hair accesories in frame

3)  Which is your best time of the day to create? Do you have music on or do you prefer to work in silence?

I work great in teh mornings when my family isn´t here. I love to work with music and loose track of time while I see each flower bloom in my hands. To see them taking shape, to start shining with each center piece. That moments is a great satisfaction for me. And even more when the head piece gets to whoever ordered it and it is worn.
green set

4) Which is your next project?

My second baby is about to arrive, so the next project is to organize this beautiful miracle with the sewing and creating time schedules. Much movement and transformation is coming. My kids are a source of inspiration. I´ve been having new ideas. Wait for exciting news soon!
purple set

5) Where can we find you on line?

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/floresamoremio



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails