Sunday, November 16, 2014

Paola Lopez is a pro at vegan baking


Paola Lopez Paos Lopez is a professional baker with a flair for healthy, colourful and sweet treats. I´m not that much into cooking and I´m definitely no baker, just out of sheer lack of knowledge so I took the chance to ask Pao a few questions:

1) The day you stepped into your current creative space for the first time, did you already know how you wanted your studio to look like or did the design evolve from the actual space?

My creative space is my kitchen because I am a baker. It evolves according to the space I have at that moment. I have added some decoratyion details, shelves and such. For my next move I will ask for a big kirchen. Not long ago I bought a small desk to keep the administrative part of the work under control. I use a computer and a notebook to write down orders and supply needs, etc. The furniture was bought thinking about my business needs.
vegan cake

2) After the work is done, do you clean up after each piece, after each day or whenever you can´t find the table anymore?

Honestly, I´m very messy! I do keep the kitchen clean for all my vegan baking but the desk is another matter. Small papers pile up, invoices, pens, everything. I´m trying to avoid overwhelm by cleaning up after each rask but it is hard for me.
donaughts

3) Which is your best time of the day to create? Do you have music on or do you prefer to work in silence?

My best time to work is very early in the morning, 6am or 7am. If by any chance I can´t, then the second best choice is in the evenings after 8pm. With music! Specially when I´m tired and in need of a boost.
vegan cupcakes

 4) Which is your next project?

My goal nowadays is to get my brand Vegan & Sweet to grow and to be able to do what I like themost: bake and create.
vegan cupcake

5) Where can we find you on line?

My vegan baking shop has a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/vegan.and.sweet

8 thoughts on “Paola Lopez is a pro at vegan baking


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails