Friday, November 28, 2014

Gigly Perez is a scrapbooking pioneer in South America


Gigly Perez scrapbooking pioneer I was so happy to find a scrapbooking pioneer here in my own city! Gigly Perez brings scrapbooking supplies and classes to the local community.

She has a lovely femenine style with pastel colours and flowers with a touch of smash book style. She has a sweet but no-nonsense approach to teaching and a crowd of loyal followers.

The day you stepped into your current creative space for the first time, did you already know how you wanted your studio to look like or did the design evolve from the actual space?

I chose the space with two fundamental premises: space and light. From there, I designed the rest.
Travelogue

After the work is done, do you clean up after each piece, after each day or whenever you can´t find the table anymore?

I try to tidy up before a class but not always at the end of the day. The desk is sometimes too small but it still works for me.
Free spirit layout

Which is your best time of the day to create? Do you have music on or do you prefer to work in silence?

I like the quiet and working in the mornings. I´m convinced that if I start early I will make good use of the day.
Creative Challenge 2013

Which is your next project?

I have a project in mind to take me slightly away from traditional scrapbooking and closer to painting and collage. It will probably include photographs but in a more creative and unusual way.
Engraver layout

Where can we find you on line?

Blog: http://giglykits.com/blog/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/giglykits

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails