Thursday, November 13, 2014

Suzie Ridler is a multi talented foodie blogger

Suzie RidlerSuzie Ridler is a multi talented artist. She´s tried out multiple mediums and shares her crafting experiences with her sisters Jamie and Shannon in their You Tube video series stArt. She is also an experienced chef and shares her recipies (my all time favourite is this one, I´ve made it many times and is a family hit), interviews and reviews on her foodie blog.
1) The day you stepped into your current creative space for the first time, did you already know how you wanted your studio to look like or did the design evolve from the actual space?
I have had three creative spaces so far and each experience has been different. The last one which was my move to Vancouver, I was overwhelmed by the “perfectness” of the space. It is off the kitchen at the back of the house and has a huge window that overlooks our neighbourhood, complete with mountains in the background. I still can not believe how lucky I am.
charms
2) After the work is done, do you clean up after each piece, after each day or whenever you can´t find the table anymore?
I am still unpacking so my crafts room is a mess but each day I am finding a new spot for everything and hopefully soon I will be able to at the very least, straighten up after each project.
jewelry
3) Which is your best time of the day to create? Do you have music on or do you prefer to work in silence?
Afternoons are absolutely the best time for me to be creative. Because I am a foodie, I am usually very busy with lunch and dinner but that in between time to create is absolutely the best.
My favourite is to work while listening to The Wheepies but my iPod died so right now it is silence.
foodie blog jewelry
4) Which is your next project?
My next projects are: creating a monster cupcake, crocheting a cowl and a hat and turning myself into a paper doll.
5) Where can we find you on line?

4 thoughts on “Suzie Ridler is a multi talented foodie blogger


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails