Monday, December 01, 2014

My month in numbers: November 2014 recap

For November 2014´s update and goals check in I´m doing {My month in numbers}. It is a project taking place at Julie Kirk´s blog  where you sum up your month with numbers. Here are some inspirational instructions on how to go about it. This is my 32th consecutive participation.
I´m keeping 180 photos for the month. 134 were taken by my cameras (I used 2 this month) and 46 by others. Here are my favourites from each day. Click on the mosaic to see it bigger.
Photo mosaic Nov 2014

For daily reminders of the #photoprompts Like my Facebook Page here or Follow me on Twitter here.

“On line” goals:

In November my Paula – Buenos Aires Facebook page grew by 62 followers. I had already reached my  1000 followers for 2014´s goal in October. My Twitter account for which I didn´t set goals is growing too. 486 persons are following @PBAtweets. And 1651 persons added me to their Google Plus circles this year.
Btw: everyday at 6pm my time I post a #photoprompt for the next day. Takes off the pressure of thinking what to photograph for your 365 projects, gives you a conversation starter and once you start looking for things you actually SEE more.
I am officially a hostess to three linky parties:
+ 4 #ilovesocialsaturday Come every Saturday to add all your social media profiles
+ 4 Ultimate Facebook parties for every Tuesday
+ 4 G+ parties Come every Friday to add your Google Plus profile.

My “hobbies” goals for this year include:

60 layouts (17 so far), 12 fiction books ( 0 in November, 5 total), 6 non fiction ( 0 for November, 3 in total ) and 6 rereadings (1 ! Finally!!!).
November is an important month for my art goals as it is Art Every Day Month, a project coordinated by Leah Piken Kolidas. She has been in charge of it for 10 years and it was the 9th time for me.
I posted 30 interviews to 30 international artists: painters, cooks, illustrators, writers, scrapbookers and more. 30 extraordinary ladies making awesome pieces, wildly creative souls sharing their work spaces and their working habits. Read all the interviews here.
30 artists for AEDM 2014

My “go out” goals for 2014:

From the 6 new places to eat: 0 this month, that is 3 total, 1 craft fairs in November ( 8 total),1 animé exhibitions for Tati but not me ( 5 out of total Yay! ) and  from the 3 new Museums the count is at 1 new museum, 2 art exhibits and now 2 revisits.
Mati (in the middle) with his two best friends at the Museums Night, a once a year event when a set of museums are open until 3am in Buenos Aires
Mati (in the middle) with his two best friends at the Museums Night, a once a year event when a set of museums are open until 3am in Buenos Aires


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails