Tuesday, September 27, 2005

MeMe Challenge #3


I´m joining Ching´s MeMe challenges. :)

This week's MeMe Challenge is: We were all little girls at some point right? Tell us about the one most special childhood memory you have that still brings a smile to your face.

Playing with my dolls! I was so INTO the stories. :D

My parents had a really big bed (or so it seemed to me then). Mom would be the driver of the bus and I´d get all my dollies "sitting pretty" and we´d go on a trip. Somewhere cool. And then we´d all get down (to the floor) and have a picnic there.

Another game was the hairdresser. Mom was my client. She´d sit in a yellow plastic chair (we´re talking seventies here) and I´d play with her hair. Then it was my dollies turn. Some weird hair dos, my dollies had.

3 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

No, just an ordinary little girls skirt mid seventies. This pic was taken in Peru, while we were on holidays. July 1975.

Anonymous said...

Cool story Paula!!!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

thakns Shell! Good to see you here. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails