Monday, June 08, 2009

June week 1


Not once, not twice but three times a lifter.
Last week Kirsty Wiseman published this layout.
Here you see my take and the original one together. I followed it as close as I could with the materials I had.
After taking the picture I added the bride´s complete name. Internet security and all that. ;)
Can you believe I had those curls? It´s an early nineties perm. Lol!

Here´s the layout on it´s own.

I changed size and positioning on the second take. The irl colours are vibrant. Love those acrylics. It´s a pic of my crft room. It doesn´t have a full wall on that side but a kind of balcony wall that looks onto the staircase. The "Game on" sign is from Yu Gi Oh GX cartoon´s song. Title means "art in the attic"
For my 101 things about me album. #42 is my Happysnappy screen name, #43 a list of my cameras from age 7 and #44 the film I used to use (the list is from 2003) Oh, how I loved my MAMBI stuff!
Vicky´s birthday card.
Fun summer page of ds and Frida.
Ds at 6 months with my bil and one of dh´s cousins.
"Picture face!" I shrieked. This is what I got, lol. My fil helping us out before moving.



5 comments:

misteejay said...

Wow Paula, so many lovely LOs - your mojo is well and truly back.

Toni :o)

Genie Sea said...

These are awesome Paula! :)

Kirsty Wiseman said...

Paula, Im so honoured that you lifted my layout. I love your interpretation (I hope you like the paints, I love paints).
Im going to send a link to your blog over the weekend so people can see what lovely work you have been doing)
Bless you sweetheart xx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Wow hon you have been busy, those pages and cads are fantastic, I love the way you used Kirties page three times, all very different and very cool, TFS XXX

Leah said...

beautiful work!! I love the perm curls! teehee. I had those in the early 90's too. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails