The process this week:
1) Read "Menu item # 4 Creativity"
2) Phone my mom and whine about being stuck with the book.
3) Listen to my mom telling me that "The joy diet" is supposed to lead me to a happier life (she has been reading it too) and not to become obssesed with following it to the letter as it had been leading me to be UNhappy. In other words "to loosen up". By the way: I just noticed it would have been a perfect topic for Jamie´s question "What do you wish to let go?" Letting go of the "perfect or nothing"of the "everybody else it doing it well and I can´t" even of the "WHEN is my epiphany coming?!?!?!".
4) Read chapter again.
5) Feel stuck with it again.
6) Reading this post by Serena. The sentence "The key to recovery is to take action" sent the alarm bells ringing. By the time I read "Even the simplest of actions is taking a step in the right direction" I was ready to create.
7) Go upstairs to my craft room and create these four scrapbbok layouts: