Wednesday, November 11, 2009

AEDM 2009: DAY 11



I´m tired. It is tests time here and I have been revising a lot with both kids. Plus housework and other things.
AEDM was the weakest link and I almost gave up on it.
I had already chosen the numbers I wanted to use for the 11th, so I decided to at least put them on the page.
While at my craft room I saw the cards and remembered that Queen is equivalent to 11 in some games. There she is the 11th, looking at her reflection in the mirror ´cause she has this little red hat that might remind you of the purple beret poem.

3 comments:

Wendy edsall-Kerwin said...

I like your idea of creating pieces using numbers. I also like that you used a playing card. I've always loved the designs on the face cards. Their graphic nature is interesting.

Sherrie Phillips said...

My niece and her boyfriend lived in Buenos Aires all of 2008 and I didn't get a chance to visit! Darn it. I really like your piece...don't give in or up! ha-ha

linda said...

Ooo...what a cute idea. There is something intriguing about using deck of cards...very nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails