Thursday, November 12, 2009

AEDM 2009: DAY 12

Danette, in her Self expression Springboard asked today "What masks do you wear?".
As a fan of multipurpose posts I took the idea for AEDM. :)

I started by using one of Tati´s masks as a template and then worked with her glitter glues to paint them.
The first one is bright, cheerful, using an orange border like my orange T shirt ( another mom commented today how she loved my using brighter colours this time of the year, when the weather is getting hotter), and the blues and greens that I mentioned this week. That is my cheerful mask. The "I´m fine" mask.
I thought purple and pink would look posh together. I didn´t mean them to look sombre or sad and somehow they did. This is my shadow.

3 comments:

Connie said...

I don't think they look sad. I do love how delicate and beautiful the lines are.

Peace & Love.

Jennifer said...

I don't think they look sad either!
I love masks, even though it's a shame we all feel the need to wear them.

Jennifer

Danette said...

Hmm...I'm curious what it is about the pink and purple that feels sad to you?

I love the glitter, the lines, the way you use colour to express your mood.

It sounds like your choice to wear colour is bringing brightness into other lives as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails