I need to tell you eight things about me, so I´ll take this opportunity to catch up as I´ve noticed I´ve been only doing the Wednesday Wishcasting posts.
3) My first technique will be decoupage with volume. No, I`ve never even done decoupage and I´m jumping into the volume stage.
4) First step: paint a white acrylic base. I chose a frame. Not too small, not too big. Enough space to play.
In case you are wondering: choose decoupage napkin, cut chosen images. For each image: choose placement, peel backing off (they come with two backing papers, sometimes I forgot one, sometimes both, sometimes none), put adhesive on base, place image, from the center outwards brush glue on image, let dry. Second stage for images: brush glue on image, put cold porcelain, shape it, brush glue, put the same image on top of the first one + porcelain, with the other end of the brush shape the valleys of the image, brush glue on top to seal.
My first attempt.
7) Long weekend. We had lunch by the river with my cousin and his family. The same we shared holidays with.
8) My first Starbucks coffee in Argentina. That coffee shop has actually been here for a couple of years and I´d never tried it locally.
9) Bonus: my first ever waffles. I had got a waffle maker for my birthday a month ago and hadn´t used it yet. The temperature dropped a lot on Saturday so warm waffles sounded great for tea.