Monday, November 28, 2011

AEDM 2011: Day 28 Back to scrapbooking

For Art Every Day Month I show every day what I created the day before. This was my working table (aka dining room table) early on Sunday morning.
I´ll be working on a planner for 2012, so I chose bacakgrounds, patterned papers and embellishments. This is a work in progress and I´ve already changed my mind about some things.
This is the same table, late afternoon. I took all the rest of the months away, not to be distracted. I focused on January. As I worked I realized a green background would work better than the magenta one.
Finished totle page for January. As I live in the Southern Hemisphere, January is the hight of the summer for us, hence the kids playing with water and the Bingo card (we play table games during th ehot afternoons)
I think this is my first page since last year´s AEDM!

9 comments:

Gwen said...

Making a planner is a good idea; nice January page.
Oh to swim in the sea..it's got really cold here now:)
xx

linda said...

wow, i wish i was there in the warm weather with you! lovely scrapbook page and happy aedm!

Carolyn Dube said...

January looks fab! So organized! I love it when I work on a big project and have supplies grouped so that once I get grooving on the project the inspiration can accomplish lots!

misteejay said...

Thick frost here this morning so everything had a tinge of white about it.

How very organised you are love your January colours.

Toni xx

Tracey FK said...

we play board games in the afternoons as well.... it is a great way to pass the time until it is cool enough to head out to the pool again...and another Bingo person... people give us heaps that we play bingo sometimes, but it was fun when Phantom was younger... now we are working up to a major monopoly challenge this year I think... your table is always so neat... I need you to come and organise me!!!

Serena Lewis said...

I like the idea of creating your own planner...your January page looks great, Paula!

Do you get a dry or humid heat there?? Yes, January and February are usually our hottest months...storm season too which is not so nice because of the damage they can cause.

~ Serena xo

Denise Mulligan said...

Oooh, I love how your planner is coming! You work so neatly...won't ever show you how messy I work!
It's actually a balmy 66 degrees in NY today, not typical for November.
Thanks for your Christmas comments on my blog. Yes, most kids here are so spoiled on Christmas. It is a gluttonous epidemic!

Carol said...

Love your page! No warm weather here...just a fire to cuddle up next to .

Anonymous said...

Love the color combination--just right for a summer January! Handmade planners are just the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails