Sunday, March 04, 2012

Week 9 & February update

For Creative Every Day: here´s my week 9 summary for "365: a story teller with a camera v.2012"

To begin with I´ve kept the "screens" theme from week 8 for the first two days.
Oh, by the way, talking about screens, have you ever tried digital art? I have started using My Memories products and next week I will be reviewing the My Memories Suite v.3 software. It is so much fun! Very intuitive and versatile. So come back on Sunday March 11th to learn more about the software and a GIVE AWAY. 

To participate in the give away leave me a comment from today on, telling me which your favourite My Memories kit is. Are you a follower of my blog? I´ll pop another paper with your name on it for a second chance as a thank you. :)


Feb : Oscars night. For me it was all about the dresses. :D 

Feb: another screen. My iPod with my new favourite song: The zombie song by Stephanie Mabey. You can download that one for free from her site.
On to school days.
Feb 28th (): after a three months summer break the kids went back to school. The summer heat makes it impossible for kids (and teachers) to work, so we have a long summer break. We have no other breaks, except for a two weeks winter holiday.
 Feb 29th (): Mati is in Year 5 and Tati in Year 1 of secondary school. These are their Math exercises books.
Time for some treats.
March 1st (): I usually don´t buy bread, this mixed bag was a rare treat. Delicious!
 March 2nd (): mom came for a longer visit (she stayed overnight). It was a treat for both the kids and her, specially since they all got TV dinners. ;)
 
 March 3rd (): getting ready for this month´s Full Moon Board with Jamie Ridler, I got March 2012 issue of Oh La La

Kind of late but here it is February´s update.

Week 5: Jan 29th (29) to Feb 4th (35)
Week 6: Feb 5th (36) to Feb 11th (42)
Week 7: Feb 12th (43) to Feb 18th (49)
Week 8: Feb 19th (50) to Feb 25th (56)
This was a month full of simple crafts, screen activities and doctor appointments.

I want to thank Toni for bestowing me this award on me. It is an award for blogs with under 200 followers. I´m deeply honoured. :)

8 comments:

Crystal said...

What a cool idea to document your days with a camera. They say a picture says a thousand words and they are right! Congrats on your award! :-)

carol l mckenna said...

Very unique process of 'photojournaling' your day ~ thanks ~namaste, carol (A Creative Harbor)

Gwen said...

This is a good idea and one I thought I would try... :))
xx

Anne Butera said...

Congrats on your award!!

Looks like you've had a wonderful few days. That bread looks yummy! Makes me wish I'd bought some, too.

Imagining it being too hot to do much of anything. Sounds pretty nice right now. We have snow on the ground here.

Carolyn Dube said...

What a great month! I loved the award show too just for the red carpet - so elegant and fancy- not the dresses I see in my everyday life but wouldn't it be fun to go to the grocery in a ball gown?!

Victoria said...

Yay Paula..such a wonderful post..beautiful photos and memories..and yay congrats on your award! How awesome! you deserve it!
Very cool!
Wishing you a magical day!
Victoria

Milady said...

Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

Lynn Stevens said...

I wish I could do digital, my computer is to old for photoshop.
Great pics!
hugs Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails