Sunday, December 16, 2012

Week 50 2012

For Creative Every Day 2012, I´m taking a picture a day for the whole year. This is my third time around with the Pic-a-day project and at the end of each month I make a mosaic of the month´s pictures. I´ve taken 340 out of the possible 350 pictures for 2012 so far. 

Sunday, December 9th (334/344): last week I posted pictures of the kids with César Franco, the singer for the latin version of the Digimon and other animé series songs. We queued for hours for his autograph and it was totally worth it as he took the time to make each kid feel the only one. He chatted with everyone making eye contact and took as many pics as required. He even sang for somebody´s cell phone for a kid that couldn´t go that day! On Sunday we went to his main concert and were this close to the stage. :) He showed he is a really talented singer when the music went off and he continued singing a capella. Awesome stage performance.
Monday, December 10th (335/345): advent calendar.

Tuesday, December 11th (336/346): more advent calendar, this time a pass for a visit to a city centre animé shop (see a trend here? ;) )
Wednesday, December 12th (337/347): my son is soooooo like me, he called me to take this picture at his computer on 12.12.12 at 12:12am In case you are wondering, that is a Minecraft game on his screen.
Thursday, December 13th (338/348): WARNING TMI picture. :D New undies. Ladies, did you know you have to wear pink on Christmas Eve?
Friday, December 14th (339/349): Santa is early this year and coming from Singapore. Thank you Betty! It was such a delightful surprise! 
Saturday, December 15th (340/350): I mumbled and grumbled a bit because I forgot to take my camera with us today. Buenos Aires city centre is sooooooo beautiful! And we visited some cool shops too. ;) Best I could do was to take their cards and take a pic of those. :D We had wanted to visit Coketa & Coketo for quite a while and as it was Maxo´s birthday and they had a special Harry Potter sale (he´s a big fan) it was the perfect time. We also bought some gifts for the German family who is going to be Mati´s hostess.

{Sunday snippets}: is a collection of photos from your week. This way I can also add the pics that didn´t make "picture of the day" but are still significant to document our family life.  Stop by {tinniegirl}'s blog for more or to play along! I´ll be playing too. :) The tagline is: "No need for words.  Let the pictures tell your story."  Sitting on my hands here not to be too wordy. Please feel free to ask anything you want to know about them. :)
12:13 and the world is still here. Yes, I have a Miku Chrome background. :)
Second Advent Sunday

with 2 candles
 
My sweet neko at the animé convention :)

2 comments:

Bron said...

Such lovely Christmassy photos....well done on achieving your photo challenge. xxxx

Shionge said...

Yooo..hooo....ignore my email now that I saw my pressies reached you safely :)

Have fun ;D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails