Saturday, April 27, 2013

Liebster Award on the Full Moon

Carrie Whittemore from the blog Whitt´s Kits Fabrics & Crafts bestowed the Liebster Award on me!
Truly honoured.

The award is an opportunity for up and coming blogs to share with the world and I was thrilled for the recognition!  There are rules for this award and they are:
  1. You must tell 11 things about yourself.
  2. You must answer 11 things that were asked of you.
  3. You then nominate other blogs you enjoy to jump in and share. {I´ll make these into another post not to make this one too long. :) }
I will answer the 11 things about me with my Full Moon Board which I made as part of Jamie Ridler Studios´s feature.
2. I love shoes and bags. They are always featured in my boards.
3. I usually make the boards in the early afternoon or late at night.
4. This time I made it before dinner and lots of food references came up. :D Lesson learnt: do not make your board while hungry. Lol!
5. I always use the current magazine of the local OhLaLá! magazine
6. I work in a small folder size and make it double
7. I never showed faces on my boards until this year. 
8. Blue used to be my favourite colour. Then green and now red.
9. I drive a two doors blue Volkswagen
10. I don´t know why small cars have started to show up in my boards.
11. I saw Star Wars, the original on its first release and got all the trading cards. <--random it="" span="" t="" wasn="">

The answers, illustrated with my pictures:
1. Do you have a hobby?  What is it?
Yes, I post here about it: scrapbooking. :)

2. What is your favourite food?
Big Mac at home. Somebody else cooks. No dishes to wash. :D
3. What are you currently reading?
Just finished the "Four weddings" series by Nora Roberts. On to A long walk in wintertime by Libby Purves.
4. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
An astronomer and a lecturer.
Me at 8
5. Where do you live now? What do you like about it?
Our home was a love at first sight. I saw it from the opposite side of the street and told hubbie: "I want that house". It was white then. This is our version. It is colourful in a sunny way, wonderful spaces.

6. How has technology changed your life?
YOU are here. Nuff said. :D

7. If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
* My family to be happy (that includes healthy) 
* My house to be perpetually clean
* To be able to consider my on line work valuable even if it is not monetized

8. If your friends had to describe you in three words, what would they be?
* Crazy (if I had a dime for each time I´ve been called that ...!) in the fun sense
* Trustworthy
* Helpful

9. If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would it be? What would you like to do t here?
Tierra del Fuego. See the most Southern Point of the continent.

10. Describe the view from your window.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats & way to go, Paula! Love your boards - such fun!
So nice to get to know you some - Carrie

Lisa said...

From an online friend, the words I would choose - kind, cheerful sunny enthusiastic brave and creative. that's 3 right? haha

Love you at 8 <3

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

You are always busy. Wonderful boards.

BunnyKissd said...

LOL! Love your board and all the things about you, especially the photo of you at 8; I had a school uniform that was just the same green plaid!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails