Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Claudia Herrera is a creative mom


Claudia Herrera Claudia is a creative mom I met when our kids were in the same playgroup at age 2. They are now classmates and in mid high school!

She is an assertive woman with an inmense love for her kids. She´s always been totally devoted to them and now they are older and more independent she has got the time to go back to her love of making pretty things and take classes to create the beautiful objects you will see here.
I asked Claudia about her creative process:

The day you stepped into your current creative space for the first time, did you already know how you wanted your studio to look like or did the design evolve from the actual space?

It all started as a whim, a hobby. And then it developed in a spontaneous way.
vintage boxes by creative mom

After the work is done, do you clean up after each piece, after each day or whenever you can´t find the table anymore?

Hahahahah I do all three. If I work in a series, I tidy up after each step and put everything away when I say “That is enough for today”.
tea box decoupage

 Which is your best time of the day to create? Do you have music on or do you prefer to work in silence?

I choose the morning or very late at night. Those are my relaxed moments. Always with music!
owl frame

Which is your next project?

I´d love to make a living out of my work. To have my own shop.

boxes

 Where can we find you on line?

Facebook page: http://facebook.com/oliviasdecoupagestore

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

All Our Lives said...

Great read thankyyou

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails