+ Do you have your blog connected to your social accounts to publicize your content as soon as it is published?
+ Do you promote your content more than once?
+ Is there a best time to post on social media for your type of content?
Looking for information I found this Track presentation:
Using this as a compass to find out the best time to post on social media is good but in cyberspace there is nothing like experimenting on your own.
Things to try:
* Have a look at what the big names in your niche are doing and try the same approach. If it works: great, keep going. If it doesn´t: try something different. Try your own!
* People hop on line first thing in the mornings: inspire them, give them something to share (with your logo on it!)
* Engagement peaks between 1 and 3pm, likely because a lot of that is people on their (often extended) lunch breaks: entertain them, give them something to read.
* Third peak come when the day is winding down: reward them, give them something to take with them (I never said everything had to be for free )
* Social media engagement has been shown to go up on weekends, probably because more people are on their computers, smartphones and tablets. Talk to people when they are relaxed, give them information to ponder on.
* Look at your own habits. Do you hop on Facebook to see what others are doing in the morning but get a leasure break on Pinterest in the evenings? Hint: your readers are humans too.
* ASK! See your stats but also ask your readers what they do, need and just plain want.
By now you knew this was coming : tell me when do YOU hop on line to check on your social media accounts.